Monday, March 4, 2019

My hobby

Movies an activity which is Tuesday a u time we say something to which you can pass your free time everyone has a different over like a singing dancing music extracts reading I read a story books magazines newspapers and any kind of material that I find interesting reading symbols me to them about so many things the wonderful thing about reading is that I do not have to learn the things the has Deve reading helps me in many ways my general knowledge it is increased my improve my grammar and vocabulary my hobby help me my studies Adobe gives us pleasure for we do if for a love of a work not under compression to n iwobi also increase 1 of affecting interest and abilities use an opportunity to full development of one various species of personality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mi radmi air dots

 दोस्तों हम जानते हैं कि हाल ही में शाओमी जो कि एमआई के नाम से जानी जाती है उसने अपने airdot  चाइना में लॉन्च किए हैं जिनकी कीमत लगभग 99 यु...