Sunday, March 3, 2019

Write a letter to your father requesting him to send some money

14th new Indore
Bhopal m p
Date augest 8 th 1849
Dear father
                        I hope this letter find say everybody at home in the best of Health and happiness I am doing well here I have started my studies as you know my fees for the quarter are you and kindly send me rupees 5000 my draught and the eldest is the fees is not played in time it my may be divided from the attending my class please to take care to play
With regards my mum love elder sisters
Your loving son

Rhhit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mi radmi air dots

 दोस्तों हम जानते हैं कि हाल ही में शाओमी जो कि एमआई के नाम से जानी जाती है उसने अपने airdot  चाइना में लॉन्च किए हैं जिनकी कीमत लगभग 99 यु...