To
The principal
Sansaker high school indore
1st Dec 2019
Sub= application for books from Book bank
Sir
Respectfully I beg to say that I am a student of your school in class 10th the condition of my family is very poor and my father is also a low paid employee he cannot afford to buy my books from market are there for request you to issue me a set of books class 10th from the library of over School
Than king you
Yours obendiently
Student
Rohit Rajput
The principal
Sansaker high school indore
1st Dec 2019
Sub= application for books from Book bank
Sir
Respectfully I beg to say that I am a student of your school in class 10th the condition of my family is very poor and my father is also a low paid employee he cannot afford to buy my books from market are there for request you to issue me a set of books class 10th from the library of over School
Than king you
Yours obendiently
Student
Rohit Rajput
No comments:
Post a Comment